Short description of the role
The CRM Specialist has technical and Digital Marketing skills and has a strategic approach regarding the digitalization of sales, marketing or customer service processes.
He is responsible for the architecture, management and updating of the Customer CRM platform.
> MANDATORY CONDITIONS FOR JOB APPLICATION <
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the same role
- Digital Marketing Degree, diploma or Degree in IT
- Experience in CRM projects with integrations with other systems
- HubSpot & Salesforce certifications
- In-depth knowledge of Web Analytics and natural inclination of data analysis
- In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics
- Excellent knowledge of the MS Office package, in particular Excel
- Excellent knowledge of English, spoken and written
- Experience in Lead Generation and Lead Management projects
- Good knowledge of HubSpot platform
- Good knowledge of Scrum framework or Agile methodology
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing, Sales & Marketing Automation, Customer Engagement & Customer Journey design
- Active participation in the strategy and in the definition of activities related to the customer database (Marketing and Sales Automation, etc.)
- Analysis of the architectures and internal flows of customers, development and implementation of the same in the CRM
- Experience in defining a data migration strategy and execution of the migration, ensuring continuity to the customer's processes
- Development, maintenance and updating of the main CRM platforms such as HubSpot, Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics 365 etc.
- Performance control, creation of dashboards and reports
- Close cooperation with dev, marketing and sales team
- Special attention to detail
- Optimistic, enthusiastic and proactive attitude
You will have the opportunity to become part of a young and passionate team and we offer you:
- Flexible working hours
- Smart Working (to be agreed)
- Internal and external training with participation in events
- Corporate team building
Classification and type of contract will be discussed during the job interview according to the actual experience and skills acquired.