The Digital Advertising & Conversion Specialist is a member of an Inbound Marketing team and is responsible for the strategy development of the media budget, operational implementation of adv campaigns (PPC, Display, Affiliate, Influencer) and data analysis for national and international clients. This figure will also deal with defining the conversion paths and lead magnets to be placed on the sites.
Mandatory conditions for job application
Any application that does not meet the following pre-requisites will be rejected.
- 3 years experience in this same role inside a web or inbound marketing agency
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- In-depth knowledge of Web analytics and natural inclination of data analysis
- In-depth knowledge of Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Ads best practices
- In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics
- Excellent knowledge of the MS Office package, in particular Excel
- Excellent knowledge of English, spoken and written
- In-depth knowledge of Inbound Marketing or experience in Lead Generation and Lead management
- In-depth knowledge of Email marketing, Paid Media, Social Media Marketing
It will be a plus if the candidate has:
- a good knowledge of HubSpot
- easily management of advertising campaigns with average monthly budget exceeding 10k
- a good knowledge of Scrum framework or the Agile methodology
- Collaborate in goal setting and provide ideas for new marketing and lead generation campaigns
- Management of Business Manager and Google Ads platforms
- Management of campaigns budget
- KPI monitoring and performance control
- Analytical results measurement and reporting
- Document and communicate daily updates about project status
- Guarantee precision and punctuality in delivering projects
Education, experience and qualifications
- All the necessary pre-requisites at the beginning
- Marketing Automation (HubSpot, Pardot, Marketo, Eloqua, etc.)
- SEO Tools: MOZ - SEMRush etc.
- Google certifications (Ads and/or Analytics)
- Ability to plan, organize and execute multiple projects
- Ability to work in a team and excellent interpersonal skills with both colleagues and clients
- Special attention to details
- Optimistic, enthusiastic and proactive attitude
Classification and type of contract will be discussed according to the actual experience and skills acquired.