We are looking for a detail-oriented individual to join our team as the Inbound Marketing Project Manager. The responsibilities of the Inbound Marketing Project Manager include planning marketing campaigns, delegating tasks to project team members, supervising those employees, and ensuring marketing projects are completed on time and within budget.
To be successful as an Inbound Marketing Project Manager, you should have strong leadership and strategic planning skills. Ultimately, a top-notch Inbound Marketing Project Manager should have excellent project management, analytical, and decision-making skills.
Mandatory conditions for job application
Any application that does not meet the following pre-requisites will be rejected.
- 3-5 years of experience in this same role inside a web-marketing agency
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Management, Marketing, or a related field.
- In-depth knowledge of Web Analytics
- In-depth knowledge of Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads and Facebook Ads
- In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics
- Excellent knowledge of the MS Office package, in particular Excel
- Excellent knowledge of English, spoken and written
- In-depth knowledge of Inbound Marketing or experience in Lead Generation and Lead Management projects
- In-depth knowledge of Email Marketing, Paid Media, Social Media Marketing
- Experience with Project Management theory and best practices.
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and decision-making skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
Inbound Marketing Project Manager Responsibilities
- Ensuring customers and management are satisfied with the proposed marketing campaigns.
- Collaborating with Writers and Graphic Designers to create advertising content.
- Creating and managing a content calendar and scheduling deadlines.
- Determining marketing campaign budgets and ensuring that all staff adhere to them.
- Maintaining an up-to-date understanding of the company, its products, and its client base to implement effective marketing campaigns.
- Managing and supervising marketing projects from beginning to end.
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with external vendors.
Type of contract will be discussed during the interview on the basis of actual experience and skills.
Employment contract: full time, with VAT number, permanent contract.
> Classification and type of contract will be discussed according to the actual experience and skills acquired.