Our Junior SEO Specialist is a member of our SEO division and is responsible for developing SEO Audits, implementing on-page recommendations and a number of digital PR-related processes, on top of participating in weekly and monthly meetings with clients. We work with a number of Enterprise realities so you will be included in awesome projects, where you will receive guidance and your chance to shine, given the amazing growth we’ve seen in the past year.
Conditions for job application
- Ideally 2-3 year experience in this same role inside a web/inbound/performance marketing agency.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics
- SEMRush, Ahrefs, Deepcrawl knowledge.
- Excellent knowledge of the MS Office package, Excel in particular.
- Excellent English, both spoken and written
- In-depth knowledge of Inbound Marketing or experience in Lead Generation and Lead management.
- Email Marketing and PPC knowledge.
- HubSpot knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of HTML, CSS and SaSS.
- Proficiency with Waterfall/Core Web Vitals Analysis
- SEO Audits, periodically and for every new client we get.
- On-Page and Digital PR tasks, which will be given to you in an organised agenda and within our SCRUM workflow.
- Monitoring & Reporting of the above.
- Data Analysis, limited to SEO, for our clients.
- Dedicated time to learn and apply your knowledge and strategies to the projects you’re given, followed by one of our senior members of staff.
- Precision, dedication and willing to grow together. We’re a great team and we want you to feel professionally realised.
Education, experience and qualifications
- All the necessary pre-requisites at the beginning
- Google Certification (Analytics)
- Ability to plan, organize and execute multiple projects
- Ability to work in a team and excellent interpersonal skills with both colleagues and clients
- Special attention to detail
- Optimistic, enthusiastic and proactive.
Classification and type of contract will be discussed according to the actual experience and skills acquired.